The Dragon is Coming to the World

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.

Re: The Dragon is Coming to the World

Postby ktulu » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:29 am

Lasolimu wrote:The only plans for Disney Springs right now is for a few hours before we fly home since time is so limited this time. But we do plan a quick service lunch while we're there so maybe we can do the Morimoto's quick service spot. Way too many good places to eat, but hey, it's incentive to visit again!

I went to a conference that was at one of the Bonnet Creek hotels, so my co-worker and I went to lunch and dinner at Disney Springs. We also hit Sanaa (soooo good, the bread service is worth the trip alone, get all the chutneys), and on our last full day the conference didn't have anything of interest after like noon, so we hit up MK.

Disney dining is so much better on the company dime ;)
"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."

ktulu
Admin
Admin

Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Postby Lasolimu » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:24 pm

The little booklet about my trip that has the important dates arrived a few days ago. Next step I can take is booking dining on October 15. Then I have to wait until February 12 to select fastpasses. So much waiting...it really is the worst part...

:Felix:

Well, I guess I could still book the airplane tickets, or plan ways to propose to my boyfriend...even though he totally expects me to do it on this trip so it probably wouldn't be a good surprise...
Lasolimu
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Postby felinefan » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:57 pm

For those in Florida, watch out for super hurricane Irma; and right behind are Jose and Katia. Jose may just miss the Eastern Seaboard; no clue where Katia's headed.
felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Previous

Return to The Break Room